Enery is an integrated renewable energy IPP with the objective to become a diversified renewable IPP++ with energy sourcing capabilities and in house EPC capabilities in The 3 Seas Initiative markets (10 countries) offering consumer profiles green power to corporate customers. Our expanding enterprise concentrates on acquiring power plants from renewable sources and pioneering new plant developments. With a proven track record, we've successfully invested in a current portfolio exceeding 350 MW. Within the Enery Industry Partnership businesse line we co-create tailored solutions to provide C&I clients with green electricity and accelerate their transition to net zero. Enery is dedicated to shaping a greener future by fostering renewable energy initiatives and ensuring accessible, eco-friendly power solutions for all.
FINE ACCOUNTING SOLUTIONS SRL is a Romanian company specialized in rendering a full range of accounting, financial reporting, HR and payroll services to its clients. We offer to our clients a more effective way of working, based on the combination of the following:
1. Extensive knowledge within our field of activity: our main asset is our people. Our Partners are top finance executives, coming from major international companies where they have gained a deep business understanding.
2. Extensive hands-on experience in various fields of activity (green energy, production, retail, services, real estate, mall operating, pharmaceuticals, logistics, civil aviation etc.).Our clients are coming from both public and private fields.
3. Deep understanding of the business environment and challenges, combined with an “airplane” view on each business. Our Partners are personally coordinating each project developed for our clients, ensuring that every aspect has been carefully covered.
4. Continuous improvement approaching everything we do. By integrating Lean Accounting concepts into our daily work, we ensure an increased work productivity, reflected in less chargeable hours for our clients.
5. Added value services: for us accounting is not just accounting.
Where others stop, we just begin. Our statutory accounting services are completed by a “finance manager” approach, so that we constantly advise our clients what to look for and what to do after the month-end standard closing (management of non-allowable expenses, cash flow issues, P&L, stock levels, payables and receivables management etc).
With over 8 years of experience in HR Services and a focus on recruitment, Hunt delivers clear results for its clients, across a wide range of industries. We share a passion for breaking barriers when it comes to consultancy services, recruitment, and building strong partnerships. People come first, and we pride ourselves in never forgetting that.
Portant’s story began with a conversion about power of ideas and their tangible impact on our daily lives. We believe in the transformative power of public affairs, in which ideas become public policies that benefit our society. At Portant, our mission is to enhance the dialogue between the public and private sectors by understanding the unique needs of different industries and creating the ideal context for effective communication. We are dedicated to contributing to the improvement of public affairs practices, by fostering an environment where collaboration and meaningful engagement thrive.
The members of the Rodagria Agriculture Cooperative have developed, since 2015, the following ecological crops on an area of 58 ha: cherry orchard on an area = 5 Ha, hyper-tunnel solar system with strawberries and raspberries = 6.7 Ha, orchard with various trees fruit trees = 1 Ha and cereal crop = 44 Ha. Rodagria represents an economically and energetically sustainable circular model because we strongly believe that agri-food systems should support local development and also act to fight climate change. The activity of the Rodagria has the following main objectives:
1) further development of regenerative agriculture practices;
2) expanding the integrated business system without loss of raw material by processing fruits that are not sold fresh and obtaining finished products that are appreciated by people with a healthy diet:
(a) 100% fruit juices and nectars,
(b) dehydrated fruits for tea, cakes or snacks,
(c) artisanal ice cream,
(d) fruit purees;
3) local social welfare by employing and integrating people aged > 40-50 years without professional experience into the workplace through courses.
Tech Lounge Association is an NGO running educational programs. The main program is Innovation Labs pre-accelerator. Innovation Labs has grown since 2013 into the main university-based accelerator program for early-stage tech start-ups – supporting founders from idea to MVP – with over 70 selected teams per cohort. We use a mix of tech-entrepreneurship & a strong ecosystem – and we bring together universities, corporations, NGOs, investors, and public administration – to maximize the support for tech and non-tech founders.
Innovation Labs (https://www.innovationlabs.ro/) aims to position Romania as a regional powerhouse for innovative entrepreneurship – by laying the foundations for a robust economy, a competitive mindset, and a vibrant innovation ecosystem.