During September and October, AmCham’s committees and task forces have been sharing members’ views and priorities in the context of 8 meetings with Govt’ representatives and 10 position papers. Learn more about the topics addressed on such occasions in the September - October Advocacy Flash below.
Past Meetings with the Authorities for advancing AmCham's advocacy agenda:
- Oct 20: Reunion of the National Council for Digital Transformation (CNTD)
- Oct 20: Meeting of the Justice Commission of the Chamber of Deputies
- Sep 29: Public debate on Governance of the Cloud Platform by the Ministry of Digitalization
- Sep 29: Meeting with Sebastian Burduja, Minister of Digitalization, via CDR
- Sep 29: Meeting with Otopeni Bucharest General Director
- Sep 26: Meeting with Bogdan Chirițoiu, Romanian Competition Council
- Sep 26: Meeting with Environment Fund Authority (AFM)
- Sep 23: Meeting with the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data (ANSPDCP
For details on any of the above initiatives, please contact AmCham Committees & Task Forces coordinators.