To become a member of the American Chamber of Commerce in Romania, applicant companies will:
2. Obtain two recommendation letters from two existing AmCham member companies. The Recommendation to support a company seeking affiliation with AmCham Romania should follow the guidelines below:
- Worded in English
- Signed by top management representative of the recommending company
- Can be sent via email (email body or company letter head attached) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Addressed to the AmCham Romania Board of Directors
- Issued for the specific purpose of joining AmCham Romania
- Include the name of the company issuing the recommendation and the recommended company
- Include one paragraph substantiating the recommendation (history of the collaboration between the two companies/teams, added-value for AmCham, etc).
The AmCham Board of the Directors reviews the new applications for membership and validates them during its monthly meetings. A member of the AmCham team will guide you during the affiliation process and will provide you relevant information, such as the calendar of the monthly Board meetings.
Following the Board's approval, applicant companies are invited to activate their membership by paying the annual dues. Information about the dues and their matching membership category is included in the Application Form, and a detailed list of benefits/category may be accessed here.
Looking forward to welcoming you in the AmCham Community!