On 11 October 2017 experienced HR practioners and labour law specialists will discuss the best practices in employee engagement and sensitive practical labour law issues, in a new event organised by Raluca Nechimis, Special Counsel with Iordache & Partners, through EMEA Conferences. The interactive and case-based conference will take place at Athénée Palace Hilton, Vivaldi Hall, starting 9:00 AM. The event is held in Romanian language.
The conference will bring tested, valuable tactics on issues such as increasing employee engagement, disciplinary termination of employment, fostering creativity and stimulating innovation, increasing working time flexibility, remote working etc.
The speakers will present the topics through real life examples and scenarios, allowing for interactivity and free discussions.
The panel of speakers is made of:
- Mrs. Raluca Dimitriu - Labour Law Professor at the Bucharest University of Economic Studies, Law Department and trainer at the National Institute for Magistracy
- Mrs. Marilena Balabuti - Deputy Chief Inspector, Territorial Labour Inspectorate of the Bucharest Municipality
- Mr. Adrian Cojocaru – ex- HR Managing Director the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) with a more than 25 years career in various HR roles in Romania, Austria, The Netherlands, United States, United Arab Emirates, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
- Mrs. Codruța Ilie - HR and Organizational & Personal Development Expert at the University of Bucharest
Some of the topics discussed during the conference:
- Best practices for increasing employee engagement
- Actions following employee engagement evaluation
- Sensitive practical issues in connection to disciplinary termination of employment. Impact upon the employment agreements in the context of digitalization
- Aspects considered by the Territorial Labour Inspectorate when it sanctions the employer for wrongful disciplinary termination of employment
- How is innovation incetivised and error sanctioned in (Romanian) corporations
- Best practices and lessons learnt from international organisations and multinational corporations on fostering creativity and stimulating innovation
- Practical solutions to increase working time flexibility
- Bucharest Territorial Labour Inspectorate position on remote work
Details and registration at: www.emeaconferences.com
AmCham members benefit of 10% discount.