AmCham Romania joins peer business associations in underscoring the main principles that should guide the fiscal measures in Romania:
- Maintaining the flat tax system.
- Reducing the tax evasion, including the VAT gap and public spending.
- Increasing the tax collection and fighting the tax evasion.
- Re-evaluation of the scope of using the microenterprise and PFA regime in Romania.
- Redesigning the tax system so that it stimulates labor, eliminates evasion in this field.
- Identifying key sectors that should benefit of Govt support in view of Romania’s mid to long term interest.
Such principles are detailed in the press release here.