Debates about the telecom market trends and the impact of new technologies on businesses with the Business Review’s guests, at the Focus on Telecom conference, scheduled for November 25. AmCham members benefit from a 20% discount on the registration fee
Business Review magazine is organizing on the 25th of November at Hilton hotel, the third edition of Focus on Telecom conference, alongside its guests, industry specialists from the big telecom companies, but also successful entrepreneurs. The AmCham members benefit from a 20% discount on the registration fee. Just write in the DISCOUNT CODE section of the registration form found here - http://goo.gl/MpeCB4 - the word “amcham”.
Telecom and IT are two key industries that are shaping our future both as consumers and as businesses. What are the value added services of the future? How will applications and M2M solutions impact consumers and businesses? What are Romanians’ online spending habits and how can businesses benefit?
- The telecom industry is confronted with decreasing roaming and termination rates. What are the operators’ investment plans in new infrastructure and technologies?
- With data and smart phone usage increasing and consumers gravitating towards over-the-top services, which will be the new streams of revenue from the operators’ point of view?
- Is M2M (Machine to Machine) a forward-thinking concept or has already been implemented in Romania? How will it change the game?
- Big Data takes on an important role in driving business success. Delivering the right message, at the right time and in the right location is the holy grail of marketing. How is big data shaping the picture?
- How do cloud services open new opportunities for businesses at all levels? Advantages and limits for adoption.
- The e-commerce market is on an ascending trend. What are Romanians’ online spending habits and how can businesses benefit?
- Internet has made it possible for businesses to become global. Are Romanian businesses on the map? Case study.
- Catalin Marinescu, President, ANCOM*
- Markus Lause, Chief Commercial Officer, Vodafone
- Florin Popa, Business Director, Orange Romania
- Florin Petolea, Country Senior Officer, Alcatel-Lucent Romania
- Karim Kheirat, Associated Directo, KPMG*
- Gabriela Matei, Cloud Director, Microsoft Romania*
- Catalin Cretu, General Manager, Visa Romania*
- Iulian Stanciu, CEO, Emag*
- Daniel Nicolescu, Country Manager, Pay U*
- Doina Costache, Head of Multiple Industries, Google Romania*
- Moderators: John Gole, Program Director, Telecommunications, IDC UK; Nicu Pana, Management and sales consultant, Telsign
You can access the full agenda here - www.business-review.eu/br-events.
Partners: Orange, Vodafone
With the support of: Toyota, Babylon Consult
Media partners: Agora News, Club IT&C, Computer World, Laptop News, Market Watch
Business Review is the leader on the Romanian English language business publications, both print and on-line, offering objective and accurate content, news, analyses and interviews with Romania's business players. We cover information from all Romania's emerging markets and we present them for all interested in doing business in Romania.
Business Review addresses an elite business community of top level executives, senior executives, investors and decision makers, both foreigners and Romanians, all doing business in Romania or planning to enter this business market. We have been serving the business community for more than 13 years through our weekly editorial coverage and more than 100 business events.
To find out more about Business Review, please visit the website: www.business-review.eu.