Foreign Investors Summit 2019 - Where Romania means business
Special discount for AmCham Romania members!
Business Review, in partnership with AmCham Romania, announces the 6th edition of the Foreign Investors Summit, the most complex B2B event dedicated to doing business in Romania. On October 29 and 30, this is Where Romania Means Business: 2 days of exclusive content and proficient insights, 250 participants to do business with, over 40 top panelists and international guests to bring you new ideas and countless business opportunities.
Over the course of two days, leading executives of multinational companies, government officials, experts, active investors and heads of main business associations as well as chambers of commerce will explore and showcase Romania’s potential as an investment destination as well as propose applied solution to achieve further economic development for companies already doing business here.
AmCham members interested in participating at the Foreign Investors Summit benefit from a 20% discount. Registration can be done on the event page, here. Please fill-in the code “amcham2019" in the Discount Code field of the registration form.
We will find answers to such questions as:
• Is there a real evolution in Romania’s development and how we are to benefit from the new global positioning of our country?
• Is a spike in FDI rate to be expected after two years of stagnation?
• Have the local markets reached maturity, especially those with a traditional appeal to foreign investors: energy, IT, real-estate, services banking and agriculture?
Meet the first confirmed speakers and check updates on the speakers and agenda, here.
- Ionut Simion, Country Managing Partner | PwC Romania, President | AmCham
- HE Michèle Ramis, Ambassador | Embassy of France in Romania
- Fulga Dinu, Country Manager Operations | Immofinanz
- Antoniu Panait, Managing Director | Vastint
- Vlad Tanase, Partner | NNDKP
- Alina Radu, Partner, Head of Banking & Finance | NNDKP
- Rozalia Pal, Country and Financial Sector Analysis, Economics Department | European Investment Bank
- Lara Tassan Zanin, Head of Office | European Investment Bank
- Prof. Dr. Jörg K. Menzer, Head CEE Offices | NOERR
- Oana Motoi, Managing Partner | Cromwell Evan Global
- Charles Vernon, Managing Partner | Vernon | David
- Serban Roman, Vice President | Enterprise Investors
- Frank Reul, Head of Development Eastern Europe | AccorHotels / Orbis
- Elisabeta Moraru, Country Manager | Google Romania
- Ramona Jurubita, President | Foreign Investors Council
- Sebastian Metz, General Manager & Board Member | The German-Romanian Chamber of Commerce (AHK)
- Claudiu Vrinceanu, Entrepreneurship & Communication Expert
- Andreea Paun, Managing Partner | GRIFFES
- Emil Hurezeanu, Ambassador | Embassy of Romania in the Federal Republic of Germany
- Sebastian Enache, Business Development Manager | Monsson Operation and Member of the Management Board | BZEE Association
- Florian Ciolacu, Vice President for Strategic Development | Agricover; Executive Director | Romanian Farmers Club for Performant Agriculture
- Christophe Dridi, MD Renault Group Romania & MD of Automobile Dacia | Dacia and Grup Renault Romania
- Carla Parnica, Marketing & Corporate Communication Manager | Tinmar Energy
- Philippe Beucher, Managing Director | Accenture
- François Bloch, CEO | BRD
- Istvan Jakab, Economic Adviser | Representation of the European Commission in Romania
- Florin Popa, Business to Business Director | Orange Romania
- Serghei Bulgac, CEO | RCS&RDS
- Florian Nitu, Managing Partner | Popovici Nitu Stoica & Asociatii
- Gijs Klomp, Head of Investment Properties | CBRE Romania
- Cristi Preotu, Owner | Le Manoir
- Cristian Nacu, Senior Country Officer for Romania and Moldova | International Finance Corporation
- Johan Meyer, CEO | Franklin Templeton Investments
- Didier Balcaen, General Manager | Speedwell
- Andreas Lier, CEO | BASF
- Miruna Suciu, Managing Partner | Suciu Popa si Asociatii
- Andrei Georgescu, Partner | Suciu Popa si Asociatii
- Witold Urbanowski, CEO | CIECH Soda Romania
- Saniya Melnicenco, President | ROPEPCA
- Daniela Serban, President | the Romanian Investor Relations Association
The Foreign Investors Summit has become an exceptional platform to share ideas, seek new business partners and find out more about the trends that shape both the local and international economies.
If you want to join Romania’s business elite register online here or contact the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org. AmCham members have a 20% discount, just enter “amcham2019” in the discount code field.
Looking forward to welcoming you at the Foreign Investors Summit 2019, on October 29 and 30, at Sheraton Bucharest Hotel!