If you are a small or medium enterprise in software development or manufacturing, we have great news! SIMAVI, as partner in the Zero Defects Manufacturing Platform (ZDMP) project team, invites all Romanian SME software developers, manufacturers and innovative Industry4.0 solution providers to the first €1,000,000 EC H2020 Open Call.
The first call is now open for submission on www.f6s.com/zdmp/apply. The focus for this open call is on the ZDMP Platform and Components. The second open call will start in August, this year, with a value of €2,200,000.
Who qualifies for the 1st call?
The qualifying activities fall into three broad areas: Development, Integration & Validation/Testing. You can get further details on www.zdmp.eu/calls. Also, the documents related to this call, including the applicant’s guide can be found here: www.zdmp.eu/resources.
Funding range for a sub-project: €50-150K
The Call closes on the 30th April 2021, 17:00 (CET). The qualified projects will start in August 2021, with a fixed duration of 9 months.
Why join the ZDMP Open Calls?
Joining the ZDMP Open Calls will benefit you in a range of ways:
About ZDMP project
ZDMP is a Research & Development project that by December 2022 will provide an extendable platform to support factories reach a goal of zero defects, with a focus on product and production quality assurance.
Software Imagination & Vision (in short, SIMAVI) from Romania contributes to the the development of the ZDMP platform, human collaboration environment, marketplace and service framework to developers.
ZDMP is a project funded by the H2020 Framework Programme of the European Commission. It engages 31 partners (Manufacturers, Technology Providers, Consultants, Research Institutions) from 11 countries.
The project’s main objectives are:
• To provide an Industry 4.0 (I4.0) Platform for developing zero-defect solutions
• To ensure the quality of the product along the value chain of the manufacturing process by deploying advanced modeling, detection, inspection, and predictive techniques
• To provide developers a runtime platform including environment, marketplace, and service framework
• To deliver core Industrial IoT support of data acquisition, interoperability, and analytics supported by orchestration, monitoring and autonomous computing
• To ensure outstanding process quality, through equipment, resource, and energy efficiency, by deploying novel AI based solutions
Submission Platform: www.f6s.com/zdmp/apply