WOLF THEISS law firm has assisted SWAN Property SRL in negotiating and concluding a lease agreement for roughly 3,000 sq. m. with Mercedes-Benz Romania SRL, which will become the company's main office location, starting this autumn.
The lease negotations, which lasted over three (3) months, resulted in a well-balanced, market standard lease for both parties.
Wolf Theiss was initially retained by SWAN Property SRL to develop their standard lease agreement, which is the template to be negotiated with all office park tenants.
"We are very pleased to have had the opportunity to work with a market leader like SWAN Property, specifically to advise them in developing their standard lease contract and to assist them in the ensuring lease negotations with all of their key tenants, including Mercedes-Benz Romania SRL", said Wolf Theiss Partner Ciprian Glodeanu, who is also the head of the Wolf Theiss real estate practice in Romania.
Designed to the highest European standards, SWAN Office & Technology Park consists of three (3) buildings (Windsor, Kingston and Henley) located in Voluntari, Ilfov County. The office park delivers first class facilities, with state-of-the-art technology to ensure that maintenance costs are individually tailored to meet tenants' needs.
Wolf Theiss lawyers involved in the negotiations of the Mercedes-Benz lease agreement were Partner Ciprian Glodeanu and Associate Alice Apetrei.
ABOUT WOLF THEISS
Founded in 1957, Wolf Theiss is one of the leading European law firms in Central and Eastern Europe with a focus on international business law. With 340 lawyers in 14 offices located in Albania, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Ukraine, Wolf Theiss represents local and international industrial, trade and service companies, as well as banks and insurance companies. Combining law and business, Wolf Theiss develops comprehensive and constructive solutions on the basis of legal, fiscal and business know-how.
- Best in Austria Award, 2012 (European Woman in Business Law Awards, Euromoney)
- Energy Law Firm of the Year, 2012 (The Diplomat – Bucharest)
- ÖGV-Entrepreneur, 2011 (ÖGV-Austrian Trade Association)
- Law Firm of the Year: Central Europe, 2010 (The Lawyer European Awards)
- Law Firm of the Year: Eastern Europe and the Balkans, 2012 & 2009 (The Lawyer European Awards)
- Law Firm of the Year, 2010 (Southeastern Europe Real Estate Awards, Europa Property)
- Worldwide – Entertainment and Media Law Team of the Year, 2009 (World Leaders International IP Awards)
- Austrian Client Service Law Firm of the Year, 2011 (Chambers & Partners)
- Austrian Law Firm of the Year, 2012, 2011, 2010 & 2009 (Who's Who Legal, IFLR - International Financial Law Review; Chambers & Partners; PLC Which lawyer?; ILO - International Law Office)
- Austrian Tax Law Firm of the Year, 2011, 2010 & 2009 (International Tax Review)
- Czech Law Firm of the Year, 2010 (IFLR - International Financial Law Review)
- Hungarian Law Firm of the Year, 2009 (IFLR - International Financial Law Review)
- First Place Winner Practice Development, 2011 (Your Honor Awards, Legal Marketing Association)
For a complete awards list please visit www.wolftheiss.com\About Us\Awards
For further information please contact:
Find out more at www.wolftheiss.com