Tourism’s Task Force overarching objectives are:
- Improve and consolidate the national legal provisions regarding tourism.
- Liaise with tourism supervisory, regulatory and coordination authorities in order to ensure optimal inter-connection and consensus on manner of treating the tourism legislation.
- Monitor the ongoing legislative projects regarding tourism and react where necessary.
- Establishing in partnership with Bucharest City Hall and the business environment in Romania a National Center for Conventions and Conferences
- Promote and develop eco-tourism and national parks.
Tourism’s Task Force’s current points of focus are:
- Adopting the draft law on tourism and the subsequent secondary legislation by the end of 2015
- Advocating for the implementation of the legislation regarding the introduction of holiday vouchers