The mission of the AmCham Romania Health Committee
is to be a trusted partner for health authorities in terms of advocacy, expertise and link to EU business communities in order to improve the health care system in Romania.
Key areas of focus on AmCham’s Health Committee agenda:
- Transparency, stability and predictability
- Health financing
- Access to innovation
- Health reform
- Partner with key decision makers to elaborate promote solutions for healthcare system development
- Promote the priorities and business interests of all health –sectors to the Government and other decision makers
AmCham Health Committee Members:
- Develop a strong EU Funds allocation strategy and increase the EU funds accession in health
- Increase prevention and improve the health costs/benefits ratio
- Development of the administrative capacity in the healthcare system
- Better control of health spending
- Open dialogue with key health decision makers
Producers and distributors of innovative and generic drugs, medical equipment manufacturers, private health services providers, private health insurance companies, ICT companies and e-health solutions providers, law firms and professional services providers.