AmCham’s Education Committee focuses on the stringent problems of the Romanian higher-education system, promoting the need to fill the gap between students’ preparation and the labor market’s requirements nowadays.
Current areas of focus on the agenda of the Education Committee:
- Advocate for the modernization of the education (infrastructure, curricula, resources, teaching methods) and life-long learning systems in Romania to better prepare citizens for the future of talent and skills
- Develop programs and projects to support the modernization of education by upskilling the human capital
- Promote the adoption of the blended learning model in Romania
- Promote the deployment of new technologies for a better monitoring and evaluation of the education system and open governance
- Increase engagement with stakeholders to identify ways in which the private sector can support the education system in Romania