Current areas of focus on the agenda of the AmCham Romania Data Protection & ePrivacy Task Force:
- Monitor and provide feedback on the national application and interpretation of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Monitor and provide feedback on the national application and interpretation of the European ePrivacy Regulation (ePR)
- Maintain a constructive dialogue with the National Data Protection Authority (ANSPDCP) and provide the Authority with best practices established at EU and EU Member States level
- Monitor the healthcare measures taken by the Romanian Government in relation to the COVID-19 Pandemic and provide them with balanced feedback regarding Data Protection and ePrivacy issues.
- Provide Task Force members with a framework for analysis and development of best practices in the field of Data Protection and ePrivacy