The Capital Markets&Financial Services Committee aims to provide constructive input to the on-going process of legislation creation and up-date, as well as to promote measures to encourage investments via the capital market.
Current areas of focus on the agenda of the Capital Markets&Financial Services Committe:
- Promote and assist the recognition of the Romanian Capital Market as an emerging market
- Monitor the current financing environment available to Romanian start-ups with a goal of promoting start-up development
- Monitor and assist the development of alternative financing methods such as crowdfunding and investment in crypto-assets
- Continue the Financial Inclusion Initiative to deliver a larger societal impact and an impact on the overall development of Romania
- Contribute to an improved legislation for the financial sector in Romania
- Through its Corporate Law Work Group, provide feedback on all legislation concerning companies’ lifecycle (Company Law, Insolvency Law, Civil Code and others)