Be part of the annual Three Seas Initiative (3SI) Summit and Business Forum – a politically-inspired, commercially-driven platform for improving connectivity between twelve EU Member States located between the Baltic, Adriatic, and Black seas.
When: June 20-21, 2022
Where: Riga, Latvia & online
This year, the 3SI Business Forum will focus on the future economy through Sustainable Development, Purpose-Driven Innovation, and New Collaboration Models.
● The Three Seas region as a landscape for investment in future-proof projects
● Trusted, sustainable, and inclusive connectivity
● A balanced and resilient energy sector in the Three Seas region
● A secure cross-border digital infrastructure
● Sustainable multimodal mobility and logistics as a cornerstone of connectivity
● Mission-oriented approach as a tool to shape the future of economies and businesses
Who should participate?
The 3SI Business Forum welcomes investors, businesses, and organizations with a focus on the transport, energy, and/or digital infrastructure sectors.
● Be present when and where the top-level decisions are being made
● Explore the latest trends in the focus sectors: transport, energy, digital infrastructure
● Present your products, projects, services, or business needs to a broad and specialized audience
● Identify new business opportunities and generate leads in a time and cost-efficient way
● Build connections for high-profile future projects in online and in-person B2B meeting sessions.