IDC Romania launches the first edition of IDC Financial Forum
, on November 23rd.
Banks across the region are being heavily disrupted by the Open Ecosystem Era. This brings both opportunities and challenges and the time is now to discuss where the journey goes, how the open pioneers prepare and what are the pitfalls the industry should avoid.
The Forum content is shaped to offer answers to some of the most provocative questions from the industry:
• How can banks stay on top? With PSD2 being a major disruptor, what are the biggest strengths the banks can play upon to ensure that they address the customers of tomorrow?
• Is co-opetition with Fintech & Insurtech a threat to banks or a way to upgrade existing offerings?
• How can technology augment the lives of employees in banks and retain human capital despite new competitors?
• Is technology implementation driving profits or cutting losses?
• Technology-driven banking products: are we there yet? Are Romanian customers tech-savvy enough to adopt new trends?
• Mobile payments: the transition from cash-based economy to smartphone banking
• Has security found its way on the executive agenda? What are the lessons learnt from Tinba and Dridex? How is machine learning used and implemented in the banking industry?
Together with IDC consultants and the Advisory Board members, we will drill down the topics and address the main issues that the industry has to challenge, on November 23rd, at Stejarii Country Club.
This is an invitation-only event and the number of seats is limited.Make sure you book your seat and register now. If you represent an IT company, as a member of AmCham community, you benefit of 10% discount from the admission fee.