AmCham Romania members are welcome to attend a business breakfast with ANMDM President, Mr. Alexandru Velicu, on Monday, October 15th 2018, at 9:00 am (venue to be announced).
Mr. Velicu will share details about several topics of utmost importance for the health industry:
(1) the status of clinical trials in Romania;
(2) recertification of medical devices in view of a new directive which shall be applied by 2020;
(3) increasing the standard of inspections in the field of medical devices and equipments;
(4) the status of the HTA file that Romania will inherit;
(5) Operation of HTA department at ANMDM
For an efficient discussion, all participants are kindly invited to send to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 8th 2018 EOD the questions to be answered by the ANMDM president.
Please formulate the questions as clear as possible and please meet the indicated deadline.
The event is in Romanian, participation is free of charge and open to AmCham members limited to two participants/company.
Date Monday, October 15, 2018
Timeline 09:00 am - 11:00 am
Location Hilton Garden Inn Bucharest Old Town, Floreasca Events Room