The Commercial Service of the U.S. Embassy – Bucharest invites you and representatives of your organization to join our Romanian delegation at The WWETT Show - Water & Wastewater Equipment, Treatment & Transport, to be held on February 19th – 23rd 2019, in Indianapolis, Indiana (https://www.wwettshow.com/en/home.html).
The WWETT Show is the world's largest annual trade show for wastewater and environmental services professionals. The event offers an unmatched educational program, an array of networking opportunities, and an extensive expo floor where buyers and sellers come together to see and experience the latest product innovations and technology.
This is the only worldwide event solely dedicated to wastewater.
1. Benefits for IBP Delegation Members:
• 60% discounted full conference registration through the US Embassy.
• You will pay $575 USD instead of $1425 USD for access to all technical sessions and access to the exhibit floor. Workshops and facility tours are at an extra cost.
• One-to-one meetings with U.S. Companies and entities of your interest.
And many more! For detailed information please visit the website (https://www.wwettshow.com/en/home.html).
2. Schedule of Events
Please find all details on the weblink: https://www.wwettshow.com/en/show-info/ShowInformation.html.
3. Show Registration:
• For registering purpose, please let us know should you request a Visa letter for travel. Please note that the registration will be done after the payment of the $575 USD for full event access. The proof of payment should be sent via email to Mihaela.Dodoiu@trade.gov.
• The entity/company who decides to send delegates is kindly requested to send us the list of the names and positions of the delegates.
For further information and confirmation of participation, please contact Ms. Mihaela Dodoiu, with the subject line WWETT 2019.