Wolf Theiss, one of the leading European law firms in Central and Eastern Europe, is launching the first edition of the “Wolf Theiss Scholarships” program.
Wolf Theiss law firm announces the start of the first edition of „Wolf Theiss Scholarships“, ment to sustain the performance in law practice, from an early stage. The program entails 2 anual scholarships, with a total value of over 2000 EURO, which will be provided to the selected students over an extended period of time, which includes the session examinations, covering the interval from September to July.
„The initiative lies on the desire to offer support to the proffessional development of young students aspiring to become lawyers. We strongly believe that this endeavour will encourage higher academic results and will contribute to the development of future profesionals in Romania.“, states Bryan Jardine, Managing Partner of Wolf Theiss.
The official launch of „Wolf Theiss Scholarships“ will take place during a Wolf Theiss presentation, held at the Law Faculty, University of Bucharest, on 7th March, at 12:00.
The „Wolf Theiss Scholarships“ are addressed to students in their 3rd year of study at any acredited Law University in Romania.
The winners will be selected during an essay competition on a given topic. The essays can be submitted during 1 April – 1 May 2013.
The results of the selection will be made public on 15th of May, during a premiere event for the romanian law firms: The Wolf Theiss Guests Day. At theis event, the first 22 students selected in the competition for the Wolf Theiss Scholarships, will be invited to attend.
ABOUT WOLF THEISS
Founded in 1957, Wolf Theiss is one of the leading European law firms in Central and Eastern Europe with a focus on international business law. With 340 lawyers in 14 offices located in Albania, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Ukraine, Wolf Theiss represents local and international industrial, trade and service companies, as well as banks and insurance companies. Combining law and business, Wolf Theiss develops comprehensive and constructive solutions on the basis of legal, fiscal and business know-how.
- Best in Austria Award, 2012 (European Woman in Business Law Awards, Euromoney)
- Energy Law Firm of the Year, 2012 (The Diplomat – Bucharest)
- ÖGV-Entrepreneur, 2011 (ÖGV-Austrian Trade Association)
- Law Firm of the Year: Central Europe, 2010 (The Lawyer European Awards)
- Law Firm of the Year: Eastern Europe and the Balkans, 2012 & 2009 (The Lawyer European Awards)
- Law Firm of the Year, 2010 (Southeastern Europe Real Estate Awards, Europa Property)
- Worldwide – Entertainment and Media Law Team of the Year, 2009 (World Leaders International IP Awards)
- Austrian Client Service Law Firm of the Year, 2011 (Chambers & Partners)
- Austrian Law Firm of the Year, 2012, 2011, 2010 & 2009 (Who's Who Legal, IFLR - International Financial Law Review; Chambers & Partners; PLC Which lawyer?; ILO - International Law Office)
- Austrian Tax Law Firm of the Year, 2011, 2010 & 2009 (International Tax Review)
- Czech Law Firm of the Year, 2010 (IFLR - International Financial Law Review)
- Hungarian Law Firm of the Year, 2009 (IFLR - International Financial Law Review)
- First Place Winner Practice Development, 2011 (Your Honor Awards, Legal Marketing Association)
For a complete awards list please visit www.wolftheiss.comAbout UsAwards
For further information please contact:
Find out more at www.wolftheiss.com