- Service revenues of EUR 178.6 million for the quarter ended June 30th, 2017
- On an organic basis, service revenue grew by 2.9% in the quarter ended June 30th, 2017 as compared to the same period of last year
- Closing customer base of mobile, fixed voice and machine to machine at 9,579,522, out of which mobile base of 8,871,482 at June 30th, 2017
- Mobile ARPU was EUR 6.1 for the three months ended June 30th, 2017
- Data usage increased by 102% for the quarter ended June 30th, 2017, compared to same period of last year
Vodafone Romania announces the key performance indicators for the quarter ended June 30th, 2017, as reported today by Vodafone Group Plc.
Vodafone Romania had 9,579,522 total customers (mobile, fixed voice and machine to machine) at June 30th, 2017, representing an increase of 420,241 users as compared to the same period of last year. Out of the total number of customers, 8,871,482 were mobile customers.
Vodafone Romania’s mobile ARPU was Euro 6.1 over the three months ended on June 30th, 2017.
Service revenues for the quarter ended June 30th, 2017 reached EUR 178.6 million, increasing by 2.9%, compared to same period last year, on an organic basis.
At June 30th, 2017, mobile postpaid customers represented 41%, and prepaid customers 59% of the total mobile base. Mobile prepaid base as a percentage of total mobile base increased by 0.3 percentage points as compared to the previous quarter.
Data usage increased by 102% for the quarter ended June 30th, 2017, compared to the same period of last year.
Vodafone Romania is a subsidiary of Vodafone Group, one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies providing a range of services including voice, messaging, data and fixed communications. Vodafone has mobile operations in 26 countries, partners with mobile networks in 49 more, and fixed broadband operations in 17 markets. As of June 30, 2017, Vodafone Group had 523.5 million mobile customers and 18.5 million fixed broadband customers, including India and all of the customers in Vodafone’s joint ventures and associates. For more information, please visit: www.vodafone.com