The conference will be organized on 21st of October, from 10.00-18.00, at the headquarters of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Romania, being organized by STOICA & Asociaţii, in partnership with the Society of Juridical Science.
Together with his guests, renowned professors, both from law faculties from Bucharest and from other cities, Professor Valeriu Stoica will tackle the controversial legal matters in connection with the civil contractual liability, providing solutions to the difficult civil law issues that will be raised herein.
Law practitioners – lawyers, legal advisers, magistrates, law professors, but also other people interested in the present issues raised by the rules regulating the contract, in accordance with the New Civil Code provisions, are kindly invited to participate at the conference.
• Smaranda ANGHENI PhD., Faculty of Law, Titu Maiorescu University of Bucharest;
• Lucian BERCEA PhD., Dean of the Faculty of Law, West University of Timişoara;
• Sevastian CERCEL PhD., Dean of the Faculty of Law and Political Sciences, University of Craiova;
• Radu-Gheorghe GEAMĂNU PhD., Dean of the Faculty of Law, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu;
• Septimiu PANAINTE PhD., Dean of the Faculty of Law, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iași;
• Valeriu STOICA PhD., Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest;
• Ionuţ POPA PhD., Faculty of Law, Babeş Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca;
• Irina SFERDIAN PhD., Faculty of Law, West University of Timişoara;
• Paul VASILESCU PhD., Faculty of Law, Babeş Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca;
Moderator: Bogdan DUMITRACHE.
More details about the structure of the panels of discussion and about the registration formalities can be found here:http://conferinte.juridice.ro/conferinta-drept-civil-2016