We are happy to inform you that Transylvania College has become a partner in organizing one of the most important business events of the year: the "Maximum Achievement" seminar by Brian Tracy, organized by Transylvania Business Seminars.
Brian Tracy is Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations. Brian Tracyhas studied, researched, written and spoken for 30 years in the fields of economics, history, business, philosophy and psychology. He has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the US and 55 other countries worldwide. As a Keynote speaker and seminar leader, he addresses more than 250,000 people each year!
Due to the exceptional impression that our students left when volunteering at the event held last year by Allan Pease, the organizers offered to support our students on scholarship with a percentage of the revenues of the seminar.
Therefore, to the extent that a large number of participants will enroll in seminar using our promotional code (ED20), this percentage of the revenue will be donated to the scholarship programme "Brothers in Learning" of Transylvania College.What are the benefits of participation?
If you ever felt like you're overwhelmed with the chores you have to do and not enough time for these, if you ever set targets that you didn't manage to accomplish them, then a meeting with Brian will definitely help you! On this seminar you will have the opportunity to learn Brian's proven techniques and strategies for greater success in sales, time management, self-development, personal wealth, business, leadership, and more! Having an extensive experience gained over the years through collaboration with over 1 000 companies, thousands of managers and directors, Brian Tracy will teach you the most powerful tools to conduct your lives to the next level.What will you learn at the seminar?
• Clear your goals and write them down! Goal setting is a key component. A goal must be specific and measurable.
• Write a clear action plan to reach these objectives. Every minute spent carefully planning will save you as much as 10 minutes in execution.
• Set your priorities. Analyze your list before you take action. Identify and start with the high value tasks on your list, especially the most important.
• Concentrate and eliminate distractions. Start choosing an important task and stay with it until it’s done.
• Lengthen your work day and increase your time off. By starting your work day a little earlier and working through lunch time and staying a little later you can become one of the most productive people in your field. Your time off will increase once your efficiency will increase.
• Work harder at what you do. When you are at work concentrate on work all the time you are there. Many people look up the work place as a continuation of school where you go, play and socialize with your friends for as much as 50% of every working day.
• Pick up the pace, develop a sense of urgency. Get on with the job; move quickly from task to task.
• Work smarter, focus on the value of the tasks you complete. What matters most is the quality and quantity of the results you achieve.
• Align your work with your skills. Skill and experience count.Always do things you are better at because you get much more done in less time.
• Bunch your tasks. Group similar activities and do them all at the same time. Making all your calls or preparing your presentations and reports, allows you to develop speed and skill at each activity.
• Cut out steps in your process. Put several parts of the job together into a single task and eliminate several steps. Where ever you can cut lower values activity completely.
What do you have to do?
If you intend to make multiple registrations for your company, please consider using the code "ED20" enrollment and you will benefit from a discount of 20% off the ticket price. If you are interested in participating as sponsors and promoting your company at the event, please contact us so we can put you in touch with the organizers. This will also help us prove the organizers that both the school's community and it's friends from all over the country are involved and share their enthusiasm regarding the support of excellent education.
For all enrollment packages (including VIP and VIP dinner with Brian Tracy), please access the following link: http://transilvaniabizseminars.ro/briantracy2014/bucuresti/inscrieri/
When will the seminar take place?
• 27th March 2014 – Bucharest
• 25th March 2014 – Cluj-Napoca
To read more about Brian Tracy, please visit: http://transilvaniabizseminars.ro/briantracy2014/bucuresti/brian-tracy/