Business Review magazine invites you to participate at the fourth edition of event, to take place between October 31 and November 1 during the biggest international agri expo show in Romania - INDAGRA 2013.
All AmCham Romania members have a 20% discount from the 110 Euro (+ VAT) participation fee which will give you access to:
- 2 days of full access at the conferences (Coffee breaks and lunches included)
- Over 600 participants for you to network with, decision makers in the industry, specialists and international investors
- The latest news about agri sector and business opportunities available
Day 1, October 31, Titulescu Hall - Agenda Highlights:
- How agriculture mutual funds work. What conditions must farmers meet?
- The creation of agriculture mutual funds gives access to bank loans?
- What risk management tools are available to Romanian farmers?
- The experience of other EU countries.
Day 2, November 1, Madgearu Hall – Agenda Highlights:
- 2014 – 2020 strategy for the agriculture sector.
- What’s new for subsidies?
- What new developments does the CAP reform bring?
- Tax evasion. Should VAT cut measures be replicated in other sectors?
- Financing and microfinancing options.
- 2014 farmland market liberalization.
- The benefits of associations. The role of agricultural chambers. Case studies.
- Foreign investors and local agri-business success stories in agriculture.
Among the speakers:
• Daniel Constantin, Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development
• Adrian Radulescu, Presidential adviser on agriculture sector
• Joel Limouzin, President, Fonds National Agricole de Mutualisation Sanitaire et Environnementale
• Alex Jurconi, President, National Federation PRO AGRO
• Veronica Toncea, President, FGCR
• Viorel Marin, President, ANAMOB
• Raluca Daminescu, Director, APIA*
• Emilian Dobrescu, President of Romania Sugar Association
• Stefan Padure, Executive Director, ARC
• Dimitrie Musca, General Manager, Curtici Agroindustrial Plant
• Vasile Varvaroi, Member of the Cargil Administration Board*
• Iustin Paraschiv, President ACEBOP and President Carmistin Group
• George Stanson, Business Manager Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Serbia, Case IH&Steyer Balkans
• Camelia Sucu, President Piata de Gros
• Ionel Danca, Producer and host, Realitatea TV (as Moderator)
Full agenda and list of speakers are available at www.business-review.eu/br-events.
Please register online, here – http://goo.gl/bam5CF and write the discount code “AMCHAM” in the discount section of the registration form.
For any other details, contact the Business Review team at +40 31 040 09 34, email@example.com.
Main Partners: Pro Agro National Federation, Raiffeisen Bank
Sponsors: Asirom, Titan Machinery
With the support of: Piata de Gros ABUNDIA, Romanian Sugar Association, Toyota
Main media partner: Indagra