Deloitte Romania and Reff & Associates, member of Deloitte Legal, have the pleasure to invite you to a discussion on the legal aspects related to the investigations of the National Authority for Consumer’s Protection (NACP) and on the fiscal impact of advertising campaigns undertaken by retailers. Aspects related to intellectual property rights will also be discussed.
Our experts will guide you through the following topics:
• Types of investigations. Aspects considered during investigations
• Obligations of NACP representatives during an investigation
• Advice and recommendations for retailers in case of an investigation
• Challenging in court the measures imposed following an investigation
• Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) held or used by retailers-
- identification, monitoring and evaluation of IPR
• Responsibility in front of third parties (e.g. consumers) in case of counterfeit products or communication of false information regarding a product’s IPR, origin or features
• Promotions, lotteries and prizes- authorities’ interpretation and its fiscal impact
Silvia Axinescu, Senior Associate, Reff & Associates
Irina Albuşel, Managing Associate, Reff & Associates
Bogdan Dub, Senior Associate, Reff & Associates
Camelia Malahov, Senior Manager Indirect Tax, Deloitte Romania
Adrian Teampău, Manager Indirect Tax, Deloitte Romania
Location: Deloitte Romania’s headquarters, Bucharest, America House, Nicolae Titulescu 4-8, East Wing, 2nd floor- Brâncuși Room
Date: 17 June 2014
Hours: 9.30 a.m. – 12.00 p.m.
Registration: The seminar is free of charge and participation is by invitation only. Seats are limited and are given on a first come first served basis. If you wish to register, please contact Mihaela Măturaru firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 13 June 2014.
Discussions will be held in Romanian.