The two-day Hogan Assessments Certification methodology workshop provides a deep understanding of the Hogan tools and how they can make more efficient the Talent Management processes.
Numerous validity studies have demonstrated the contribution of Hogan tools to optimize selection process, correctly identifying of talents and successors, identifying strengths and areas of development at the individual level during employee's development programs, acceleration of coaching process as well as optimizing team working.
All these things have led to prestigious institutions such as the British Psychological Society, Buros Center for Testing consider Hogan Assessments as a premium provider in personality assessment instruments.
Hogan Assessments tools are approved by the Romanian Psychology Collegium.
- The role of personality in selection and development programs
- Personality under normal conditions and in stressful situations
- Detailed interpretation of the Hogan profiles
- Interpretation of correlations between the three instruments (HPI, HDS, MVPI)
- Hogan Assessments suite integration in Talent Management process
- Techniques for providing feedback and recommendations for development
Benefits for participants:
- Increasing ROI in HR processes by introducing instruments since the selection phase.
- Reducing the time required for selection decisions.
- Streamlining development programs by identifying the correct and the effective needs of each person.
- Access to the newest information and Talent Management best practice.
- Post-certification permanent support for difficult profiles interpretation.
- Access to Hogan Elite Club community, a platform for continuous knowledge sharing and best practices.
Brochure download - See Files Tab below.
Madalina Balan is specialized in organizational psychology, psychologist, senior consultant and managing partner at HART Consulting. Madalina is certified in Hogan Assessment methodology, being the trainer for Romania and Moldova in this methodology. With over 10 years` experience as a trainer and consultant in human resources, Madalina has managed various projects on talent management, selection and development for manifold Romanian and multinational organizations. In the last 6 years HART Consulting has certified in Hogan Assessments more than 300 people.
AmCham members benefit of a special discount of 15% to the standard price of the workshop.
For more details and seminar registration, please contact Catalina Popa - Account Executive HART Consulting: Catalina.Popa@hart.ro, +40 730.556.575.