When: November 25, 2021, starting from 09:30 AM
Deloitte Romania and Ziarul Financiar invite you to the videoconference “Future of work”, part of the Deloitte CFO Program, that will address the topic of the changes in the field of work in the context of the technological advance and of the COVID-19 pandemic.
All these topics will be addressed by the event’s moderator, Cristian Hostiuc, Editorial Director of Ziarul Financiar, with the videoconference guests:
The videoconference will take place on Thursday, November 25, 2021, between 09:30 and 11.45, and will be broadcast live on www.zf.ro and on Deloitte Romania and Ziarul Financiar Facebook accounts.
If you would like to receive by email, as soon as the videoconference ends, the conclusions of a Deloitte research on the future of work, please register here.
Looking forward to welcoming you at the event.
09.30–09.40 - Opening speech
- Alexandru Reff, Country Managing Partner, Deloitte Romania and Moldova
09.40–10.10 – Keynote speaker – Major trends in work
- John Guziak, Partner Human Capital, Deloitte Central Europe
10.10–11.30 – Panel: How has work changed in the leading companies in the country?
- Moderator: Raluca Bontas, Partner, Global Employer Services, Deloitte Romania
- Speakers: Elke Meier, Financial Executive Vice President, Member of the Management, BCR; Ionut Sas, Vice President Tax, UiPath; Cosmin Samoila, CFO, One United Properties; Adrian Dumitriu, CFO, Chimcomplex
11.30-11.45 – Conclusions
- Cristian Hostiuc, Alexandru Reff, Raluca Bontas