ASEBUSS invites you on Wednesday, February 19, starting at 7 pm, to Financial Intelligence of Entrepreneurs, an MBA Master Session held by Prof. Adrian Manaicu.
Entrepreneurs and company owners need to understand exactly what is happening in their company from a financial perspective. The course provides you financial knowledge to run your business more effectively.
You will learn to:
• read the three major financial statements and how to interpret the information they contain
• calculate critical ratios and to understand what they are telling you.
• why your net cash in a given time period is not the same thing as profit and why you need both profit and cash
• how to use return-on-investment tools to analyze big purchases in order to make sure your investments add value to your business
• manage your working capital
• three main methods for establishing the value of your business
Between 6.30-7 pm you will be able to participate to the presentation of the new program, Master of Business Administration (MBA) , which is organized in addition to the existing offer, the Executive MBA program offered in partnership with Kennesaw State University, Atlanta. First series of MBA participants started in October 2013.
ASEBUSS MBA brings a real benefit to owners of small entrepreneurial companies, and also to innovative start-ups, dealers, resellers, small producers, franchisors etc, being the only MBA especially focused on managing this type of business. Find out more about the MBA program here: www.asebuss.ro/mba
Please confirm your participation at email@example.com or 0722 368 602. Location: ASEBUSS headquarters, Calea Grivitei 8-10. The session will be held in English.