The event was organized on 21st of October by STOICA & Asociaţii, in partnership with the Society of Juridical Science, at the headquarters of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Romania.
Together with his guests, renowned professors, both from law faculties from Bucharest and from other cities, Professor Valeriu STOICA tackled the controversial legal matters in connection with the civil contractual liability, providing solutions to the difficult civil law issues raised herein.
More than 150 law practitioners participated at the conference – lawyers, legal advisers, magistrates, law professors, but also other people interested in the present issues raised by the rules regulating the contract, in accordance with the New Civil Code provisions.
Professor Valeriu STOICA`s guests were:
• Smaranda ANGHENI PhD., Faculty of Law, Titu Maiorescu University of Bucharest;
• Lucian BERCEA PhD., Dean of the Faculty of Law, West University of Timişoara;
• Daniel Ghiță PhD., Vice-dean of the Faculty of Law Craiova;
• Radu-Gheorghe GEAMĂNU PhD., Dean of the Faculty of Law, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu;
• Septimiu PANAINTE PhD., Dean of the Faculty of Law, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iași;
• Valeriu STOICA PhD., Faculty of Law, University of Bucharest;
• Ionuţ POPA PhD., Faculty of Law, Babeş Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca;
• Irina SFERDIAN PhD., Faculty of Law, West University of Timişoara;
• Paul VASILESCU PhD., Faculty of Law, Babeş Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca.