Bulboacã & Asociatii law firm will support Child Helpline Association (Asociatia Telefonul Copilului) in a charity event - "Good thoughts of the children" - organized to raising funds.
The event takes place on March 5, 2013 at the Marriott Hotel in Bucharest and is organized by ATC and Choices - local brand of business and cocktail clothes made sur-mesur.
" Gabriel García Márquez’s words come into my mind: "I would give wings to the children, but I would leave the child alone so that he could learn how to fly on his own!”. We thus welcome the initiative of the organizers of this event - Child Helpline Association and Choices, an event that - in my opinion - gives wings to the children in need. Without these wings, they can not learn to fly. Therefore we have joined forces to offer the chance for every child who needs help to be heard. We are happy to join this good cause and mention that Bulboacã & Asociatii’ involvement in supporting children in difficulty is not singular. Since the firm’s establishment, we have always been supporting the children from several shelters in Bucharest, whom we help financially, we visit, we give them clothes, toys, food etc. Our gesture is a small step in offering these children a few moments of joy, making their life a little more beautiful. We enjoy every single smile on their faces, hence our desire to get involved in this project", said Cristina Cazan, Marketing Communications Coordinator of Bulboacã & Asociatii.
"The necessity of the single free assistance service for children and parents at national level, 116 111, offered by Child Helpline Association, is reconfirmed every year by a significant number of callers. From the need to be helped in case of an imminent danger, to the desire to just be listened - the needs of the children are heard, therefore, by more and more generous people. We thank Bulboaca & Asociatii for their involvement in our cause and we wish that this is the beginning of a road that we step on together to help all children that need us”, stated Cãtãlina Florea, CEO of the Child Helpline Association.
Child Helpline Association
With an experience of 11 years in the area of child and family rights protection, Child Helpline Association, is the only non-government, non-profit organization, in Romania, that puts at the disposal of children and parents an assistance telephone line nationally available. 7 days out of 7, between 08.00-00.00, the Child Helpline Association answers to the calls of children and parents at 116 111, European harmonized telephone number. During November 21st 2001 - January 31st 2013, a total number of 1,852,766 calls were registered by the Child Helpline Association, and among these there were identified 40,666 cases that needed the intervention of authorised institutions. The call is offered freely by Romtelecom and Cosmote.
For any detailed information related to the Child Helpline Association and its activity, the organisation may be contacted at telephone numbers: 021 413 00 11 / 0740 111 468, at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or you can access the website of the organization www.telefonulcopilului.ro.
Bulboacã & Asociaþii
Bulboacã & Asociaþii is a business-oriented Romanian law firm, providing high quality, specialist legal services at international standards to national and multinational corporations, financial institutions, entrepreneurs, private equity funds etc.
Established in early 2007, Bulboacã & Asociaþii is currently one of the most powerful brands on the local legal market. The firm’s activity is recognized as a leading law firm in Romania by the most important international legal directories, Bulboacã & Asociaþii been ranked in the top tier with respect to various areas of practice.
Some of the most important transactions in which Bulboaca & Asociatii was involved in 2012 are:
• advising in connection with the joint-venture between Prio Foods SGPS and Koninklijke Bunge B.V. in the context of the acquisition of the share capital of their subsidiaries in Romania and of the subsequent development of a joint business platform (the value of the transaction over 100 million EUR);
• advising in connection with the takeover by Mitsubishi Power Systems Europe Ltd. (the London branch of MHI group) of the entire share capital of Maintenance Partners SRL, the Romanian branch of Maintenance Partners NV - Belgium;
• advising Credit Suisse and Barclays PLC in an international high yield notes issue with Swedish issuer in excess of over EUR 240 million;
• advising Romgaz S.A. in connection with a proposed global offering of up to 15% of the company's ordinary shares on multiple local and international markets;
• successfully advising Allianz Tiriac Asigurari before the Competition Council in relation to a high profile investigation on the private pension's funds market (the investigation was closed without imposing any sanctions to our client);
• successfully advising and representing Bunge Romania & Prio Foods in relation to a complex merger control process concerning the creation of a joint venture;
• advising UniCredit Leasing in the process of managing the debt recovery procedure in relation to a large portfolio of debtors etc.
Marketing Communications Coordinator
Tel: (40-21) 408 8912