bpv GRIGORESCU ȘTEFÃNICÃ law firm announces the refreshment of its visual identity and the update of its website (www.bpv-grigorescu.com), designed to better communicate the services offer and to consolidate its unique position on the market.
bpv GRIGORESCU ȘTEFÃNICÃ is an independent Romanian law firm, set up in 2006, with a full service offering for complex projects and litigation and a unique combination of legal and tax advisory capabilities.
The bpv GRIGORESCU ȘTEFÃNICÃ team developed competencies that allows it to approach business projects in an integrated manner, providing both legal and fiscal services, with a practical perspective based on the keen understanding of the technical, commercial and management aspects of the clients’ businesses. This integrated approach allows the firm to develop complex projects for its clients, ensuring both specialized legal and fiscal assistance and project management. The bpv GRIGORESCU ȘTEFÃNICÃ experts cover six major industry areas: energy; infrastructure; utilities and environment; TMT (technology, media and telecommunications); pharmaceuticals; agriculture.
“At present we have a unique position on the market, due to the mix of competencies we have developed: our competitive advantage is that we are able to offer our clients integrated services. We combine legal and fiscal assistance with a deep understanding of the sectors in which our clients activate in order to successfully manage complex projects and litigation. When there is solid understanding of the industry area in which your clients operate, you can offer adequate, correct and innovative solutions. You are no longer just a lawyer, you become a key partner in the development of a business project”, stated Cãtãlin Grigorescu, Managing Partner with bpv GRIGORESCU ȘTEFÃNICÃ.
bpv GRIGORESCU ȘTEFÃNICÃ is a founding member of an alliance of independent commercial law firms, bpv LEGAL, which allows it to offer its clients access to European and international connections, relevant experience in several jurisdictions, joint standards and practices, as well as the capacity to act at European level. The alliance has over 130 lawyers, located in Bratislava, Brussels, Bucharest, Budapest, Prague and Vienna.
Highlights of our recent projects include:
1. Assisting TATA Technologies, a global supplier of IT services, part of the Indian TATA Group, in taking over the American company Cambric Corporation, including the development centres in Romania.
2. Assisting AVIVA Investors in the refinancing of its portfolio of commercial and logistical property in Central and Eastern Europe, the largest finance project in 2012.
3. Assisting Voestalpine in developing a steel service centre in Giurgiu, as well as in relation to other projects of the company in Romania.
4. Assisting E.ON in developing the office building E.ON Tower in Târgu Mureº.
5. Assisting RAIFFEISEN WARE AUSTRIA (RWA) in the merger with YBBSTALLER, part of AGRANA Group.
For further details, please visit our website: www.bpv-grigorescu.com.