The conference “ CSR Overview. Trends and Opportunities”, in its 3rd edition, is a landmark event in Romanian CSR, targeting professionals who contribute to changing society. The event is centred around a program focused on practice exchange, the importance of social entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship, innovative initiatives, and the power of strategic partnerships to achieve specific business objectives, and also to change realities and mindsets.
CSR Overview. Trends and Opportunities” is dedicated to specialists in Corporate Social Responsibility, HR & Occupational Health and Safety, Communication & PR, Marketing & Risk Management, Environment & Sustainability, as well as to Entrepreneurs, CEOs, middle and top managers.
The topics of the event will include:
• Trends and facts in Romanian CSR
• The role of managers in business model transformation through CSR's development, and the importance of company orientation towards CSR
• What is the role of the CSR team in the strategic positioning of the company?
• SWOT analysis of Romanian CSR. The importance of a sustainable corporate communication and the principles of sustainable development which lead to changing business models;
• CSR and stakeholder engagement
• The integration of other departments (HR, purchasing, research and development, marketing, logistics or sales) in implementing a sustainable business model
• Finding compatibility between corporate business interests and sustainable development of local communities
• Non-financial reporting
• How to start, build and implement projects that transform reality
• Branding and differentiation from the competition, in terms of CSR
• CSR, Employer Branding and strengthening employee loyalty
• Evaluation approaches of CSR performance in companies
• Human resource management, the foundation of an effective CSRThe speakers debating these topics are:
• Dana Dobrescu, Communication Manager, Unilever South Central Europe
• Sabina Stirb, Public Affairs & Corporate Citizenship Manager, Samsung
• Maria Besnea, Stakeholders' Engagement & Corporate Sponsorship Senior Officer, UniCredit Bank
• Monica Jitariuc, Co-Managing Director, MSLGROUP The Practice
• Oana Gorbanescu, Manager of the EY Foundation
• Andrei Cosuleanu, Executive Director, “Let's Do It, Romania”
• Oana Visalom-Donescu, BI HR Contingent Manager, Hewlett-Packard
• Andreea Giovani, Manager, Tax Advisory Services, PwC Romania
• Mike Costache, Philanthropreneur, CEO, Chargeback Armor
The event moderators are: Laura Dragomir, Communication expert, Co-Founder, Brainguys and Daniel Dragan, Managing Partner, BusinessMark.
“CSR Overview. 3rd Edition – Trends and opportunities” will take place on the 9th of December, 2015, in Bucharest, at the Athenee Palace Hilton Hotel.
Event by: BusinessMark.
Event partners: Grafica si Tipar, Nissa, Cofetaria Armand and World Class.
Event media partners: CSR Nest, CSR Media, Jurnalul de afaceri, Promoafaceri, IMM Romania, Business24, Ziare.com, Calendar evenimente, Startups.ro, Legal Magazin, Transilvania Business, Debizz, Administratie.ro, Roportal.ro, MLM News, Revista Valoarea, Bucuresteni.ro, Manager Express, Manager.ro, Economia Online, Think Business, Brightway, Antreprenor in Romania, Mark Media and Plan de afacere.ro.
For further information and registration, go to www.business-mark.ro
or contact us at (+40 ) 021 313 98 19(+40 ) 021 313 98 19
, or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
, email@example.com.About BusinessMark
BusinessMark is a company that provides integrated B2B services, offering its clients complex development models, connecting them directly with the business environment, and creating opportunities for strategic partnership.
Both through business event planning, and the B2B Public Relations services offered, BusinessMark aims to bring its partners communication and promotion strategies focused on business matchmaking and creating development opportunities.