Banja Luka, 29th January 2015 – Regional business advisory organisation Eurofast, hosted an exclusive B2B event in Banja Luka yesterday, offering insight into innovative approaches to business development in the Balkan region. Attended by local business leaders and media representatives, the seminar featured the company’s regional experts sharing their knowledge on a range of topics from tax incentives to cross-border transactions and transfer pricing.
After a brief welcome to the participants, Panayiotis Diallinas, Eurofast Regional Director, presented on the topic of ‘Doing Business in the Balkans and Incentives to Grow Your Operation’, detailing the challenges and opportunities unique to operating in the region. Mr Diallinas commented on this topic, stating that: “Each region holds its own industrial identity, complete with the regulatory framework, cultural factors and operational requirements to either help or hinder that business’ success on the regional stage so professional advice should be sought .” He continued on to say that “success is greatly dependent upon developing an operational plan that is customized to that regional identity and can identify quality opportunities and incentives to help propel your business across borders.”
Eurofast Regional Manager for the Western Balkans, Nemanja Paskulov, continued the seminar with a session on ‘Innovative Solutions for Businesses’, where he explained the specific solutions that offer the most value to companies of differing industry sectors operating either locally or regionally. This included a segment on Transfer Pricing, still one of the most significant international tax issues for multinationals.
The event comes in the wake of the company’s official launch of their Banja Luka office in 2014, and was followed by a networking reception meant to foster communication between industry leaders to drive business innovation and economic growth in the region.
Commenting on the B2B event, Mr Diallinas said: “the event was a great success, more so because we were able to directly interact with and speak to the local business community about the challenges they are facing and the requirements they have. We feel privileged to be able to bring our innovative ideas, expertise and solutions to Banja Luka and the wider Balkan business communities.”
Eurofast is a regional business advisory organisation, offering a wide range of services including accounting and payroll, mergers and acquisitions, international tax, transfer pricing, and company registrations, to name just a few. With more than 200 employees and offices in 20 cities across South East Europe and the East Mediterranean, Banja Luka is one of the latest additions to the Group’s network of local offices.
Over the company’s 25-year history, Eurofast has worked for, and continues to work with, many global brands and leading institutions operating in the manufacturing, retail, airlines and professional services sector.
In 2015 Eurofast has ranked Tier One Tax Planning Advisor (International Tax Review) for the seventh time in a row. In 2014, Eurofast was named Regional M&A Tax Firm of the Year (M&A Today Global), ra has previously been voted Best Regional Business Partner in South East Europe (Mass Media International).
For more information on Eurofast and its service portfolio, please visit www.eurofast.eu.
– ENDS –
Notes to Editors:
• Eurofast Global Limited started its operations in 1987 as Eurofast Services.
• Eurofast is a boutique international professional services organization employing over 200 people in South East Europe and the East Mediterranean.
• Eurofast has offices in Lefkosia, Athens, Thessaloniki, Sofia, Bucharest, Belgrade, Podgorica, Tirana, Skopje, Pristina, Banja Luka, Sarajevo, Zagreb, Cairo, Alexandria and Tbilisi, Kiev, Mosocw, Erbil and Beirut while the company also has representative offices in Beijing.
• Eurofast specializes in the following services; Accounting & Payroll, Mergers & Acquisitions & Transactional Practice, International Tax, Immigration & Citizenship, Transfer Pricing, Real Estate Tax, Indirect Taxation, Corporate Services, Financial Services, Energy Tax and Shipping Tax.
• Eurofast has achieved worldwide market recognition for its exceptional tax advice, capabilities and innovation in the area of international tax planning.
For more information on Eurofast’s Banja Luka operations, please contact:
Tel: 00387 51 961 620