Book a table at the most exclusive Business Gala Awards of the year! Members of AMCHAM benefit from a special discount, 20% off from the price of the access ticket (the discount code is “amcham”)
Business Review magazine will once again honor the greatest achievements of the local and international companies and entrepreneurs doing business in Romania. The Business Review Awards will be held for the ninth time this year on March 6th.
A jury of renowned professionals of different industries will review the entries. This year entries can be submitted in eleven categories, and introducing for the first time at the BR Awards, Best effort to support Romania’s image category - where the winner will be chosen exclusively by the public through an online poll.
The self-nomination stage got underway on January and the deadline for entries is February 7th. Any company that meets the eligibility requirements outlined below can submit their nominations in one or more categories. The nomination forms for each of the categories are available on the event webpage at www.business-review.eu/br-events (Categories Section)
The shortlist of nominees will be available on the event webpage and the winners will be announced and presented with their awards during the Gala ceremony to be held on March 6 at Athenee Palace Hilton, Bucharest.
- Have a one-year performance history through to December 31st, 2013;
- Have had consistent and positive investment objectives over the past year in accordance with the judging criteria of the specific category you are applying for.
This year’s categories are:
1. SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS PRACTICE
2. ONLINE STRATEGY FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
3. INNOVATION IN TECHNOLOGY
4. NEW! BEST START UP SUPPORTER
5. BEST SMEs FINANCING PROGRAM
6. NEW! BEST TURNAROUND STRATEGY
7. BEST EMPLOYMENT INITIATIVE
8. ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR
9. DEAL OF THE YEAR
10. BUSINESS LEADER OF THE YEAR
11. EXCELLENCE IN BUSINESS
The members of this year’s BR Awards Jury are:
- Ilinca Paun, Managing Director, Colliers Romania (President of the Jury)
- Ufuk Tandogan, CEO, Garanti Group Romania
- Mihai Marcu, President of the Administration Board, MedLife
- Gerard Chandran, General Manager, Mondelez International
- Iulian Stanciu, General Manager, eMAG
- Marga Radu, General Manager, Adecco
- Ioana Manoiu, Managing Partner, GMP PR
- Mamas Koutsoyiannis, Director, Baker Tilly Klitou and Partners
- Mihai Sfintescu, Partner, 3TS Capital Partners
- Bogdan Ion, Country Managing Partner, EY Romania
For information regarding the nomination and also registration process, please contact Ana Maria Stanca, Marketing Manager, +40724.371.853, email@example.com. For advertising opportunities, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Business Review Annual Investment Awards:
The event recognizes the achievements of local and international companies and entrepreneurs doing business in Romania. As the local business community navigates the challenges of a hostile economic climate, the BR Awards give a much deserved nod to those who stood out with initiatives displaying confidence in the local economy, and drive towards further investment and development. The winners are awarded at a Gala evening held in Bucharest alongside over 200 top business leaders and government officials, top level representatives of foreign and Romanian investors, covering all main business sectors.
About Business Review:
Business Review is the leading Romanian English-language business publication, both in print and online. Business Review addresses an elite business community of top-level executives, senior managers, investors and decision makers, both foreigners and Romanians, all doing business in Romania or planning to enter the market. We have been serving the business community for 15 years through our weekly editorial coverage and more than 100 events.
To find out more about Business Review, please visit our website: www.business-review.ro