Due to the current political turmoil that generated uncertainty regarding the leadership of relevant Government authorities, the AmCham conference Transparency of public data and ethics in the Healthcare System conference announced for October 22, 2019 will be rescheduled for a later date to ensure a consistent discussion and efficient follow-up of the topics on the agenda.
Once a new date will be set, the event will be included in the AmCham events calendar.
AmCham Romania is pleased to invite members to the Transparency of public data and ethics in the Healthcare System conference, on October 22, 2019 at The Ark București.
AmCham Romania with the support of the U.S. Commercial Service - U.S. Embassy in Romania is organizing this roundtable aiming to bring together the most important stakeholders of the healthcare system in Romanian in order to:
- Identify legislative and practical ethical topics that may impact the flow of activities in the healthcare system and the solutions (e.g. to establish trusted partnership between medical community, medical societies, healthcare professionals, authorities, patients associations and health industry) and use of available national/international best practices of ethical behaviors and
- Foster a multi-stakeholder dialogue around the assessment of the Romanian healthcare system from a public data transparency perspective
- indicators of healthcare (expenditures, resources, diseases etc.)
- transparency of budgetary allocations and data
- Identify key opportunities for better use of health data to implement value based healthcare.
The key themes of the event are:
- Ethical framework in the healthcare sector (current and proposed regulations, etc.)
- Transparency of budgetary allocations at the level of the National Health Insurance House and Ministry of Health (National Health programs, MEAs)
- Integration and reporting of the healthcare data (data mining and business analytics techniques to support evidenced based decision making)
Participation is open to AmCham Romania members, free of charge, based on prior confirmation online - please select the action in the event details section.
Presentations & discussions will be held in Romanian. Translation into English will be available.
For further details, please refer to the attached draft agenda and event concept.
Special thanks to AmCham Romania membe companies supporting the event.
When & Where
Date Tuesday, October 22, 2019
Timeline 08:30 am - 11:30 am
Location The Ark București