THE EVENT WAS CANCELLED.
The event will be rescheduled for a later date, after the electoral campaign, when we hope for a better turnout of the MEPs.
Romanian Members of the European Parliament are invited to present the leading objectives of their new mandates during a meeting with AmCham Romania, CCIFER and Concordia Employers' Confederation on November 1, 2019 between 15:00- 17:00, at the JW Marriott Hotel Bucharest, Constanta Ballroom.
AmCham Romania, CCIFER and Concordia Employers' Confederation are organizing this joint event to create opportunities for dialogue on EU related matters for the business community in Romania.
Confirmed MEPs to date:
- Clotilde Armand - Renew Europe Group/ Member of the Committee on Budgets and Delegation to the EU-Serbia Stabilisation and Association Parliamentary Committee.
- Carmen Avram - Group of the Progressive Alliance of Socialists and Democrats in the European Parliament/ Member of the Committee on Agriculture and Rural Development, Delegation to the EU-Armenia Parliamentary Partnership Committee, the EU-Azerbaijan Parliamentary Cooperation Committee and the EU-Georgia Parliamentary Association Committee, Delegation for relations with Israel, Delegation to the Euronest Parliamentary Assembly.
- Rareș Bogdan - Group of the European People's Party (Christian Democrats), Member Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs,Delegation to the EU-Moldova Parliamentary Association Committee, Delegation to the Euronest Parliamentary Assembly.
- Cristian-Silviu Bușoi- Group of the European People's Party (Christian Democrats)/ Vice-Chair Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety, Member Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs, Delegation for relations with the countries of Southeast Asia and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Cristian Ghinea - Renew Europe Group, Vice-Chair Committee on Regional Development, Member Committee on Budgetary Control, Delegation to the EU-Moldova Parliamentary Association Committee.
- Opening remarks: AmCham President Ionuț Simion, CCIFER President Francois Coste and Concordia Employers' Confederation Board Member Calin Ile.
- MEPs': priorities, projects, initiatives in the European Parliament Commissions
- Dialogue with the MEPs & Q&A: Moderated Session.
For an efficient discussion, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 28 2019 EOD:
1. European legislative initiatives of relevance to the business community, as well as
2. Questions for the MEPs.
The discussion will be in Romanian and translation will be provided if needed.
Participation is open for AmCham Romania and CCIFER members, free of charge, limited to two representatives/company, based on prior online confirmation here (for AmCham members).
(Photo credits: CC-BY-4.0: © European Union 2019 – Source: EP. (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
When & Where
Date Friday, November 1, 2019
Timeline 15:00 pm - 17:00 pm
Location JW Marriott Grand Hotel Bucharest, Constanța Ballroom