How Will Digital Services Drive Value-based Healthcare and Improve Patient Outcomes?
Join us in answering this question on May 27, 2021, between 11:00 and 13:30 (local time/EEST) during a regional conference on eHealth organized in partnership with our colleagues from AmCham in the Czech Republic & AmCham Slovakia, with the support of the European Connected Health Alliance (ECHAlliance).
A networking session will be facilitated via a dedicated slot at the end of the event (13:30-14:00) for those interested.
The event aims to stimulate a policy-industry dialogue focusing on the potential of digital tools to drive value-based healthcare and improve the performance, resilience and sustainability of health systems, with direct impact on patient outcomes. The audience of the event comprises national and EU officials, representatives from the business environment and other health sector stakeholders.
11:00-11:05 Ι OPENING OF THE CONFERENCE
- Welcome & Introduction – Brian O’Connor – Master of Ceremonies & Chair of the European Connected Health Alliance (ECHAlliance)
11:05-11:25 Ι KEYNOTE ADDRESSES
- The EU Digital Health Agenda: An impetus to pave the road towards data-driven healthcare? – Ioana-Maria Gligor – Head of Unit, Digital Health & European Reference Networks, DG SANTE, European Commission
- A National Digital Health Agenda: the case of Romania – State Secretary Andrei Baciu, M.D. – Ministry of Health, Romania
11:25-12:10 Ι PANEL I – Data-driven Decision Making Shaping Next-Gen Health Systems
- Accelerated Data & AI Transformation in Healthcare – Ruthy Kaidar – Director, Health Industry Sector, Central & Eastern Europe, Microsoft
- Creating Value by Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare – Milan Petković – Head of Research AI Data Science and Digital Twin & AI Lead for Connected Care Philips
- Role of New Technologies and Personalized Medicine as Critical Tool for Effective Care Pathways – Vladimir Micieta – Health Policy & Market Access Manager Czech Republic-Slovakia-Hungary, Medtronic & Country Manager Slovakia
- Securing Public Trust in Health Data Reuse – Prof. Dipak Kalra, PhD – President, The European Institute for Innovation through Health Data & Professor of Health Informatics, University College London (UCL)
12:10-13:10 Ι PANEL II – Strategy in Action: Best Practices & Low-Hanging Fruits in Health Digitalization
- Digital Solutions and Multi-Stakeholder Cooperation to Improve Patients’ Outcomes & Support Healthcare Systems – Aleksandra Krygiel-Nael – EMEA Government Affairs & Policy Director, Johnson & Johnson, Pharma
- Improving Access to Healthcare through Communications Technology – Jon Lee-Davey – Global IoT Healthcare Vertical Lead, Vodafone Business
- Using Digital Tools to Improve Hospitals’ Performance – Charbel Rizkallah – Global Offering Management Director, Honeywell Intelligent Life Care
- Unlocking the Potential of Digital Tools in the Oncology Patient Journey – Nora Esther Galli – Country Manager, Roche Romania
- Intelligent Home-based Virtual Coaching Solutions for Supporting Remote Cardiac Rehabilitation – Stefan Busnatu, M.D. Cardiology - Head of the Innovation & eHealth Center and Vice-Dean, University of Medicine and Pharmacy Carol Davila (UMFCD) Romania
13:10-13:30 Ι FINAL REMARKS
- Sevan Kaloustian, PhD – Chair of the Health Committee & Board Member, AmCham Romania & Managing Director, Janssen, Johnson & Johnson Romania
- Brian O’Connor – Master of Ceremonies & Chair of the European Connected Health Alliance (ECHAlliance)
13:30-14:00 Ι NETWORKING SESSION
Participation is open to AmCham members & guests, based on prior confirmation online here by May 25, 2021, 18:00.
Registered participants will be provided with the login details via email.
When & Where
Date Thursday, May 27, 2021
Timeline 11:00 am - 14:00 pm
Location Online - via Cisco Webex Meetings