AmCham Romania is pleased to invite members to roundtable discussion focused on Exploring the challenges of measuring CSR impact
- a practical, interactive discussion based on the findings and recommendations of the Sustainability in 3D – Development, Dedication, Diligence Impact Study
on May 24, 2018 between 09:00 – 11:00 a.m
. at the AmCham Romania Premises.
The Sustainability in 3D – Development, Dedication, Diligence Impact Study
aims to increase the visibility of the collective impact of the AmCham members in the Romanian economy and society, and to support our business community in growing its commitment for developing long-term and sustainable CSR programs.
Join us for a meaningful conversation, to learn from best in class examples of successful CSR investments and to access practical insights on the current trends for maximizing the impact of CSR programs!
and the Association for Community Relations (ARC Romania),
our partners for Sustainability in 3D Impact Study will be sharing their perspective and recommendations during the roundtable event.
This open, interactive discussions aims to leave participants with a deeper understanding on how to tackle the Why’s and the How’s they face when it comes to planning, implementing and reporting CSR programs:
- How to carefully monitor and measure the impact of CSR activities in order to ensure that efforts achieve the intended consequences, producing valuable positive change in target communities.
- What are the sectors that attract most of the CSR investments in Romania.
- Why CSR is nowadays a must have component of the core business strategy.
- How can companies do better at reporting CSR investments: be more transparent and more bold, yet avoid bragging.
- Why is AmCham engaging in measuring the collective impact of its members’s CSR activities- Anca Harasim, Executive Director AmCham Romania
- Why is Metropolitan Life endorsing the Sustainability in 3D initiative - Ciprian Ladunca, CFO Metropolitan Life/AmCham Romania Board Member
- Sustainability in 3D: Highlights, Conclusions, Recommendations for companies- Lev Fejes, Senior Research Associate, Asociatia pentru Relatii Comunitare (ARC Romania)
- Learn from best in class – best practices shared by representatives of companies featured in the Sustainability 3D Report: Metropolitan Life, Raiffeisen Bank, Vodafone Romania, Autonom, Timken
Event moderator: Mădălina Marcu, ARC Romania
Participation to this roundtable will be especially relevant for CSR professionals, decision –makers coordinating CSR investments; however we welcome any professionals with an interest in the field, both from the corporate and the non-profit sectors.
Please share this invitation with the relevant members of your team.
Participation is open to AmCham Romania members, free of charge, based on prior confirmation online here.
Looking forward to welcoming you, with good coffee, good will and good cookies!
AmCham Romania Team
When & Where
Date Thursday, May 24, 2018
Timeline 09:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location AmCham Conference Room