The U.S. Commercial Service of the U.S. Embassy – Bucharest is organizing an official delegation to the 2016’s edition of the Solar Power International event, the largest solar show in North America, to be held on September 12th-15th in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
We invite you and the representatives of your organization to join our Romanian delegation set up by the U.S. Embassy.
A personalised invitation will be issued upon email request.
Our “International Buyer Program” is a vehicle for government decision-makers and industry professionals to meet with U.S. companies exhibiting at the world’s largest and foremost event for solar-power industries. Benefits of joining the delegation:
The show registration will be done through the US Embassy.
Event Conference package at: 765 $ (instead of 1.165$ for non-registration via US Embassy).
Event rate provides access to:
· All Conference Sessions
· Exhibition Floor entrance
· Exhibit Hall receptions events
· Welcoming networking reception
· Block party event
· Delegate lunches in exhibit hall
· Online Access to Conference Papers and Presentations
3. Free Access
to the International Trade Center, including these amenities:
· Private meeting rooms
· Export counseling and matchmaking services
· List of exhibitors who export or indicate an interest in exporting to the target countries around the world.
4. For registering purpose, please let us know should you request a Visa letter for travel.
5. Please be informed that the persons who will confirm their interest in attending the event will be properly vetted prior to registration. Only the persons who will pass this vetting / who will have genuine and official interest to attend the event in the US will be firstly officially registered as members of the US Embassy delegation, and secondly recommended further to the Consular Section as support for visa application if needed (however, we can’t guarantee that the visa will be approved).
6. The authority/company who decides to send delegates is kindly requested to send us the list of the names and positions within the entity, so that we can personalize the invitation and also fill in the registration forms with the event (the format for this information will be sent additionally).
7. Follow-up and facilitation of referrals after the show.Please note that all travel and accommodation arrangements and expenses will be on your company’s account.
For further information and confirmation of participation, please contact Mrs. Mihaela Dodoiu
), with the subject line Solar Power International – [name of entity/company/authority]