Upcoming Meetings with Authoritie
- July 28: AmCham Meeting with Sabin Sărmaș, President of the IT&C Committee/Parliament. Lead Committee: Digital Economy. For details, please contact coordinator Raluca Manea.
Recent Meeting with Authorities
- July 20: AmCham meeting with ANPC President, Mr. Horia Constantinescu. Lead committee: Trade Legislation. For details, please contact coordinator Ana-Maria Ciobanu.
AmCham Romania members welcomed Minister of Health Alexandru Rafila for a discussion on the leading priorities on the agenda of the AmCham Health Committee: Healthcare system financing;PNRR upcoming reforms; National Cancer Plan implementation; National prevention & quality of life policies;
Medical Devices policies; Healthcare digitalization.
Minister Rafila shared the status of MoH strategy documents and legislative projects related to the topics on the agenda, answered questions from members and expressed openness for continuing the public-private dialogue and cooperation aimed at improving health services and access to treatment for Romanian patients. The discussion was moderated by the Chair of the AmCham Health Committee Roberto Musneci, and AmCham's recommendations for the healthcare system financing were shared by Health Committee Deputy Chair Georgiana Cosoveanu.
- July 26: AmCham Meeting with Iuliana Feclistov, President of the National Agency for Public Procurement.
- July 14: Ministry of Finance Social Dialog Commission
- July 12: Ministry of Finance Social Dialog Commission
- July 11: CDR meeting with PM Ciucă and Minister of Finance Câciu
- June 23: Meeting with Mihai Precup, State Secretary, Ministry of Finance
- June 21: Meeting of ANAF’s Technical Consultative Panel on RO e-Transport
- Public Debate on the Romanian Sustainability Code, Govt Department of Sustainable Development
- June 20: Public debate on the Gov-Cloud GEO, Ministry of Research, Innovation and Digitalization
- June 16: ANAF Consultative Council on SPV, RO e-Transport and RO e-factura
- June 16: CDR meeting with PM Ciucă and Minister of Finance Câciu