AmCham Romania members can now join CONNETCS, the digital business matchmaking platform to access business leads and promote their products and services to an international business network.
Below you may find a selection from the latest business opportunities on CONNECTS:
· A Lithuanian company producing handmade commodities from amber and other natural materials is looking for foreign partners to work under distribution service or manufacturing agreements: https://connects.tiao.world/opportunity/1669
· The Colombian National Institute of Metrology requires hiring of private security and surveillance services: https://connects.tiao.world/opportunity/2199
“Connect with” opportunities
· A Lithuanian thermoplastic items manufacturer is looking for trade intermediaries, is offering manufacturing, subcontracting services and joint venture for partners from Sweden, Norway, Germany, Denmark, Finland: https://connects.tiao.world/opportunity/2465
· The Czech producer of hygiene paper products such as napkins, towels, toilet papers and other daily-hygienic products is looking for new distributors based on distribution services agreement: https://connects.tiao.world/opportunity/2464
· An Italian manufacturer of artistic and decorative water taps and fountains for street furniture and urban equipment is looking for distribution opportunities abroad: https://connects.tiao.world/opportunity/2456
· A Portuguese company specialised in the processing and commercialisation of natural stone is looking for international clients and partners: https://connects.tiao.world/opportunity/910
· A Colombian company is selling domestic and industrial products for wastewater treatment: https://connects.tiao.world/opportunity/2457
· A Colombian company specialised in designing, implementing and controlling highly effective maintenance plans for industrial equipment is offering its services: https://connects.tiao.world/opportunity/2451
Visit this link for more: we’ve reached earlier this month 1200+ opportunities active on the platform! Please feel free to share it with your members and of course on social media. Visit our website CONNECTS News and make sure to stay tuned on our social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter)!